Monday, March 8, 2010

Favorite things....



No...not raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....but a couple of my favorite things and photos from the trip to Egypt. This is, I think, my favorite photo. It was taken at Giza and just has a feel to it I particularly like. Sort of wraps a lot of it all up...camel, donkey, horse, desert, people in arab dress.....great sky.

I didn't take pictures of some of my favorite things though...like the lavender mosquito netting over my bed. Suspended from a hoop hanging from the ceiling it made me feel part princess and part kid-at-camp. Every night as I snuggled up under its purpleness I just grinned. Strange things please me.



This is another of my favorite photos. Well, it could be one of a million favorites because I could fill entire albums with pictures of the kids that came out to "allo" us as we rode through the villages and farms.



And here is Maryanne...my favorite thing (well..person!...)being blown off a camel. It was really WINDY up there! She may not love this picture but I do. Damn we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment